People are really good at coming up with excuses NOT to do things and sadly travel is a frequent victim. I don’t have enough money, I don’t have enough time, I’m too old, I’m too young, I’m under indictment – these are all ways people rationalize not living for the now and getting out there and seeing the best the world has to offer. Life is short and the experiences are many, here are five reasons not why you should travel now, but why you have to.
1. So You Can Do Things Like This
2. So You Can Eat Things Like This
3. So You Can See Things Like This
4. So You Can Meet People Like This
5. So You Don’t End Up Like This